Go to “chrome://flags” in your Google Chrome browser and you will get a page of hidden, experimental flags.
After the break is a list of these flags as of this posting date. Warnings are verbatim from the page, emphasis mine:
Careful, these experiments may bite!
WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Any experiments you enable will be enabled for all users of this browser. Please proceed with caution.
- Check for known conflicts with 3rd party modules.
- CRX-less Web Apps
- Override software rendering list
- GPU compositing on all pages
- Composited render layer borders
- GPU Accelerated Drawing
- FPS counter
- Disable GPU VSync
- GPU Accelerated Canvas 2D
- Print Preview
- Native Client
- Experimental Extension APIs
- New Apps Install Bubble
- Disable hyperlink auditing
- Experimental location features
- Disable HTML5 interactive form validation
- Focus existing tab on open
- Add grouping to tab context menu
- Preload Instant Search
- Show Autofill predictions
- Enable syncing open tabs
- Disable syncing app notifications
- Smooth Scrolling
- Prerender from omnibox
- Enable Panels
- Disable ‘shortcuts’ in the omnibox.
- New Downloads UI
- Enable auto-login
- Enable experimental WebUI
- Enable element
- Enable extension alerts
- Enable Media Source API on <video> elements
- Enable Pointer Lock
- Enable Gamepad